Saturday, June 5, 2010

Highway 1

Here are some more adventures!
Right next to our hotel was one of the greatest bike trails ever. Though it was in the middle of the city, This trail ran right along a stream and even some small ponds/lakes. It was a great start to the day. We're SO glad we brought our bikes!





Then we went to SANTA CRUZ!

We walked out onto the wharf at Santa Cruz (No Bikes allowed). Underneath the wharf, there were tons of seals just hanging out. Pretty awesome.


More Driving...then...Half Moon Bay!



Back on the road. Then, off to the side of the road we saw...DINOSAURS!


And an evil horse that tried to kill me.


Finally we made it to our hotel in "Oakland", only it turned out to be clear across the bay from Oakland... who knew.

3 comments:

  1. Fun stuff. I love your posts. Looks like you guys are having a great time. I think it was good that you had a really fun weekend to relax before the LSAT and first day of work. Best of luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! You guys are crazy! I sure like you!

    ReplyDelete