
Some friends in my parents ward gave out Aquarium tickets for their Christmas gifts this year. Luckily there were even enough tickets for me and Adam to go. We saw everything from huge bullfrogs to clown fish and even got to touch stingrays.

We had fun making faces in the awesome mirrors on the walls of the aquarium. Karlie and Shalie's fishy faces were the best by far.

The aquarium is split into different parts of the world. Starting with Utah and moving through the South America and then onto the penguins and shark tank.


Overall it was a blast and we would definitely recommend stopping by the Living Planet Aquarium.
Well isn't that nice! I sure like you guys!
ReplyDeletewow... I feel good... I made it on your blog FOUR times!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That all looks so fun!! make sure you post your final decision for school! good luck
ReplyDelete